The Packoff section of the Linewiper Packoff acts as a type of well control by providing a grease assisted, rubber seal around a wireline. This seal helps restrict wellbore fluids and gases beneath it.
The Linewiper section of the Linewiper Packoff uses a soft rubber seal to strip wellbore fluids from wireline traveling through it. These waste fluids are returned to an appropriate containment system by way of a waste drainage hose.
- Packoff section of Linewiper Packoff provides seal around static cable
- Wiper section of Linewiper Packoff drains fluids to containment system
- Line rubbers and guides available for various wireline sizes
- Line rubbers and guides are easily changed
No Technical Specifications are available for this product
- Test plug
- Lubricator Wrench
- Hydraulic hand pump & hose
- Seal kit
- Waste return hose
No Notes are available for this product